🌊 Major Updates to Content Flow
There have been so many updates in such a short space of time, we've not been able to keep up. This changelog covers versions 1.6.1, 1.6.2, 1.6.3, 1.6.4, 1.6.5, 2.0.0 😱 2.0.1 and 2.1.0
So, yeah - lot's happened.
If you want the full breakdown of what happened, when - you can checkout the [changelog on GitHub](https://github.com/wearesmile/content-flow/blob/production/changelog.md).
Most notably, Content Flow is completely re-written. It far more readable and maintainable. Oh and this is the first plugin to publicly adopt the plugin visual style created at [SMILE](https://wearesmile.com).
- Can now exclude users as moderators, useful when you want most users of a role to moderate but not all
- Completely reimagined architecture, that will improve DX
- Overhauled the settings page
- CSS & JS are now compiled
- Added filters for Content Flow emails (messages & topics)
- Setting fields now spaced slightly more apart vertically
- JS save functions now utilise async await
- Added new saving icon, that is only removed after the async await content flow checks
- Fixed bug that would prevent users from being able to delete a post if they had the capability
- Fixed bug where users selected in "Users who can approve moderation" would not be seen as moderators
- The homepage will no longer select the wrong template when it's sbc_pending
- Fixes a bug where moderators would not be able to publish in Or mode, even if they selected skip
- Prevent revert to draft notice from showing on save of a post
- Users can now use the save as draft & save as pending core Gutenberg buttons
- Renamed the ignored status filter added in 1.6.4
- Fixed a few legacy bugs in classic editor
- Allowed mods object now converted to array